Services we provide to your Batavia company during QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs
- Recommend software and hardware requirements
- Install software, design, and set up a chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers including services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges, and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in the use of software to meet their accounting, management, and tax needs.
Ongoing Services As Requested:
- Follow-up training to ensure the client is “on the right track”
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you and your employees to properly operate QuickBooks for your St. Charles business. We offer one-on-one QuickBooks Training rather than in a classroom environment. This allows you to receive personalized attention for your business. We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.