Schaumburg Outsourced CFO
Businesses often reach a point where they require professional financial advice. Don’t worry. Outgrowing the business finance guidebooks is a good thing. The more successful your business becomes, the more likely you will develop multiple accounting and financial needs. However, you may not be prepared to take on a full-time CFO. Our Schaumburg outsourced CFO services are available when you need financial expertise.
At JSH, we believe a CFO’s role is crucial to every business, no matter what size. Whether you only have one employee on your payroll or employ hundreds of workers, we will work on a part-time basis to help guide your business to success. You get a dedicated financial professional who enables you to make tough business decisions. We offer a unique perspective that you wouldn’t get with an internal CFO. Instead of just receiving guidance, we will provide you with unbiased data and strategies built from years of experience.
Our goal is to give you a better understanding of the financial side of your business based on hard numbers. No more guessing about whether you’re profitable or wondering why you’re always short of cash.
When you take advantage of our Schaumburg outsourced CFO services, we can provide you with an analysis of your current financial status and devise a plan to help get you where you want to be. Together, we will implement financial strategies that will sustain your long-term growth and success.
What you will receive with our Schaumburg Outsourced CFO services:
- A better understanding of the financial side of your Schaumburg business: Fewer surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and actual numbers of your Schaumburg business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with tough business decisions
- Help with clarifying your business plans
- A professional who establishes healthy financial controls in your Schaumburg business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Job Costing
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers: Assistance in obtaining financing and assistance with negotiations
- Help with determining if an acquisition is right for you
Stay In Touch