North Aurora Payroll Taxes
As a North Aurora business owner, you must make quarterly tax deposits to the IRS. Your company must complete a series of filings for all North Aurora payroll taxes withheld. If you are behind on paying payroll taxes for your company, watch out! North Aurora payroll taxes often create significant problems for small business owners.
Unlike individual accounts, the IRS is not bound by limitations from Congress that protect civilian living standards. This means IRS officers have more latitude to take action against delinquent payroll tax accounts than with individual accounts.
Businesses are easy targets for the IRS, and they are incredibly aggressive in pursuing the collection of this type of tax. They would instead seize your business assets, close you down, sell your assets at auction, and put you out of business than allow you to continue amassing additional payroll tax liabilities.
Things to Know About North Aurora Payroll Taxes
- The IRS tends to focus on collecting taxes from small businesses, especially during economic recessions.
- You can lose your business due to aggressive IRS collection procedures because IRS officers have unyielding authority.
- They can padlock your business doors, as well as seize your machinery and equipment.
- The IRS can contact your customers. If your customers owe you any money, these funds can be intercepted in the North Aurora payroll tax collection process.
- Not paying your payroll taxes can be considered a federal crime.
Unlike individual accounts, the IRS is not bound by limitations from Congress that protect civilian living standards. This means IRS officers have more freedom to pursue delinquent payroll tax accounts than with individual accounts. The IRS can and does come after business owners individually for payroll taxes owed. The IRS can access what is called the trust fund recovery penalty against owners, shareholders, and even employees for part of the unpaid payroll taxes.
If you have unpaid North Aurora payroll taxes, it is critical that you hire a professional representative to work on your behalf. Jones, Savarese, Harrington & Company can help formulate and coordinate a plan to get you back on track. Let our expert CPA tax accountants help you mitigate this type of tax delinquency immediately.
Stay In Touch