Lombard CFO Services
A CFO provides your company with all of the necessary tools to grow and flourish. However, many small to medium-sized Lombard businesses are not ready to add to their employee headcount. Don’t leave your finances up to chance. With our Lombard CFO services, you will receive financial guidance from an outsourced professional instead of hiring another salaried employee.
Jones, Savarese, Harrington & Company is ready to give your company the expertise it needs when your team needs it. Our accounting professionals will help establish higher levels of performance, predictability, and flexibility. In addition, we will act as an extension of your team to develop accurate and reliable accounting practices.
We step in as your CFO to fulfill multiple finance and accounting roles. Our team will/ give you a solid grasp of your current status by taking a deep dive into your business
Our team has decades of experience helping companies adapt to new business plans and implement updated financial systems. We are ready to help your business grow.
What you get with our Lombard CFO services:
- A better understanding of the financial side of your Lombard business: Fewer surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and actual numbers of your Lombard business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with tough business decisions
- Help with clarifying your business plans
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your Lombard business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Job Costing
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers: Assistance in obtaining financing and assistance with negotiations
- Help with determining if an acquisition is right for you
Stay In Touch