Batavia CFO Services
As a business owner, you are pulled in many different directions, and financial planning often falls onto your plate. It’s no secret that you’re prepared to do whatever it takes to make your company a success, including taking on the back-office work. However, if you consider your finances a DIY project, you may not be in the position to reach your goals. Our Batavia CFO services help put your business strategy and finances into perspective.
Jones, Savarese, Harrington & Company works with Batavia businesses to evaluate current policies and implement financial structures. We will pay meticulous attention to your company’s details, including income, expenses, and goals. Your Batavia CFO will lay down the groundwork so you can reach your organizational objectives.
Every piece of your company yields measurable insights and produces valuable financial data. Our job is to put that data together in a way that makes sense, reveals patterns, and allows you to make more informed business decisions. Our customized approach ensures you get the exact finance and accounting services to move your company in the right direction.
What you get with our Batavia CFO services:
- A better understanding of the financial side of your Batavia business: Fewer surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and actual numbers of your Batavia business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with tough business decisions
- Help with clarifying your business plans
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your Batavia business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Job Costing
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers: Assistance in obtaining financing and assistance with negotiations
- Help with determining if an acquisition is right for you
Stay In Touch