Non-Filed Tax Returns

Every day, the massive computer center at the IRS is getting more sophisticated; it’s just a matter of time before they catch up with you for not filing federal taxes. This is not a situation to take lightly; failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense. If you do not file taxes, you can be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time of one year for each year not filed. Why risk potentially losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns?

Jones Sager Accountants can give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent tax returns, you’ll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties. If you wait for the IRS to file your tax returns for you, they will be filed in the best interest of the government; usually with little or none of the tax deductions you are entitled to.

Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament, all the tax returns must be filed. You must be current, and our tax accounting team can expedite that process for you, ensuring your best interests will be considered. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, and penalties after the tax returns are filed. Once we see how much is owed, Jones Sager and Company CPA’s will set a course of action to get you off the hook.